The Applied Research and Innovation (ARI) Department plays an important role at Loyalist College in supporting and developing the capacity for applied research and innovation, and providing resources and support for the functioning of the Research Ethics Board.
The mission of the Applied Research and Innovation Department will support the College’s strategic directions by:
- Supporting and furthering the development of inquiry, research and innovation activities at Loyalist College.
- Providing evidence, advice, and support for the development of appropriate research and innovation resources and infrastructure.
- Providing resources and support for Research Ethics Board functioning.
- Providing project management, liaise, and support for externally funded applied research projects.
- Networking with external partners and agencies in relation to applied research opportunities.
- Supporting evidence, data, and information collection and analyses for decision making, continuous quality improvement, and sustainability of high-quality student learning experiences, student services, and program relevance.
If you are a Canadian manufacturer or business that can assist Canada in meeting the need for medical supplies, your help is needed. Click here for details.
NEW: COVID-19 RESEARCH OPPORTUNITIES
- NSERC Alliance COVID-19 grants
- Strategic Innovation Fund (SIF-5)
- Digital Technology Supercluster – COVID-19 Program
- NGen Supercluster Funding
- National Research Council of Canada (NRC) – COVID-19 funding opportunities Challenge Stream
(Program Info, Research Alert)
- Mitacs: Special Mitacs internships during COVID-19
- CIFAR AI & COVID-19 Catalyst Grants
- Genome Canada COVID-19 Regional Genomics Initiative